Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY




So i walked downstairs this morning to go for my run, half out of it still and trying to find the motivation to open my eyes all the way, when i looked up and saw this. I got a big smile and a warm fuzzy in my heart. 14 years ago, Scott and I started this whole, big, wonderful mess that we call our life together, and i wouldnt trade it for the world. So HERES TO ANOTHER GREAT YEAR, FILLED WITH LAUGHTER, TEARS, EXCITEMENT, ADVENTURES AND MOST OF ALL LOVE.

6 comments:

  1. Ummm, pretty much the cutest ever. He's a keeper. So are you - don't ever leave me. And never forget..."You're the mommy".

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. He spelled anniversary right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he must of looked it up, i thought the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is "Fun" his nickname for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it used to be, it was nice to hear again, i dont think he has thought that im fun for a long time

    ReplyDelete