Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cousins Day Out

My awesome sister in law Erin just cant help herself. She has to make lists. Lists for everything. She is the most organized person I know. Everything has its place and everything is written down just in case she forgets anything. So for the past two summers, she has made a List. This list is a planned schedule of what events we will be doing on what day and at what time we will be doing them. She has planned for all of the cousins to get together and do an activity once a week at a place that she has previously organized. So it makes it really easy for the rest of us bc we just have to show up and do what the taskmaster has planned. So being the completely unorganized and scatter brained person that I am, I was going to take a picture of the list so that you could see its immaculate detail... but I lost it. So last week when I called Erin to ask what the activity was this week, she said "refer to the list.." And when I told her that I lost my list, well you can understand her frustration. But on that note, I do have to say that I am so Happy that she takes the time to make these activities happen. To make the memories we are creating and bringing all the cousins closer together. They wont ever forget what they have done, and I wont either thanks to the blog that I know have. Now when I need to remember something, she can say to me "refer to the blog" and I will once again smile at the memories.

Activity #1 Wheeler Farm
Coo Coo looking at the kids, watching them play
Gretchen and Gage checking out the "madcow" ducks


All the kids on a tractor plus some stranger girl that we dont know..

Activity #2 The Gateway planetarium

Coo Coo finding her chair...



Gage walking on the moon




Anders, Soyer and Ady walking on the moon





More moon walking... we had cousin Halley from the Smith side with us
too, so that was an added bonus!




The girls on Mars... doesnt it look totally real??







No comments:

Post a Comment