Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Campfires..

We went up Millcreek canyon the other night to build a fire and do a hotdog/smores roast with the kids.. I love the canyons. What more can I say about that. I love to watch the kids run in dirt and get filthy, I love watching my husband turn into a 5 year old and play with the fire. I love how automatically relaxed everyone becomes in that atmosphere. The canyons have something spiritual about them and Im so happy to have them so close. {wait, have I said that before??}


Halley and her battle wound sliding down the mountain... {above} Me and Loser, excuse me, Anthony..






Anth and Taylor eating smores. I promise that
Anthony really is happy, he just likes to look cool. {above} everyone enjoying the fire.
{loser}










Senekah
Halley
Soyer &
Oliver














Izzy &
Puddy






















Scott the pyro..





1 comment:

  1. I miss the canyons above salt lake!!
    Reading your blog is the next best thing to being there.

    ReplyDelete