Monday, April 26, 2010

Sisters

I have been extremely blessed with awesome sisters in my life. One by one they have come into my life through all of my brothers and brother in laws, and one by one, I have been so lucky to get to know the greatest girls on the planet. Everyone of them have brought so much to my life, that I cant imagine the time when they weren't all there. We have laughed and cried together. We have seen each other at our worst and at our best. We have been through good and exciting times and through sad and difficult times. I have truly come to appreciate the need for women to have other great women in their lives. I also realize that it is rare what I have. To have this many girls from so many different places all come together in one family and have the bond that we have. I know others are not as lucky as me. With each of their unique personalities, I have learned so much. But mostly I just realize that I am blessed beyond words. I LOVE THESE GIRLS!

















5 comments:

  1. Kath, we need a better pic of me and you. I hate my face that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Kath's face in that picture. She looks awful! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath, you look hot. Thats what he means by awful. He means to say that I look awesome, which by that he means awful. He's just confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lysa. I was just thinking, and I have always told Gary this, I feel the same way. I am closer to you and Kath than I am to many of my friends. I am glad we have shared a lot, including poo stories, the latest gossip, heart felt stories, and even see a lotta lotta of each other (remember at Sarahs last summer with Kath!)
    I wouldn't have it any other way. Love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously haven't read the blogging-world in a bit. I have to agree with Cam. What were you thinking posting that picture of us? At least it's not one of our fatter moments. :)

    I love this post & I can't get over how lucky I am to have such awesome relationships with my sister-in-laws. It makes up for all the crap I had to put up with my stupid brothers. Hee hee.

    In addition to this, I have to say that I seriously LOVE my nieces and nephews like no ones business. Seriously. Never knew how strong that love would be - I'm sure it's because I love you guys so much.

    (Sorry about the novel here)

    ReplyDelete