Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What the ??


So Im driving through a strip mall parking lot today and It's raining. Im trying to be really considerate of any pedestrians bc of the rain. {on other days, I dont care about them} No really, Im just driving and not fast mind you..{bc of the rain again} And there is this chic walking out of Ross with her goods and I slow down to a stop to let her go. I even smile at her and wave her on, and the psycho starts pointing her fingers at me and yelling something about how "I BETTER STOP! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Well she picked the wrong time of month to mess with me. My blood began to BOIL!!! I waited until she got right in front of my big suburban and then BLARED the horn at her. She jumped and looked at me and I flew my hands up in the air like "WHAT!!!!!!!" and then I sped off. She REALLY made me mad. Why??!..WHY do you gotta be like that chic!!!!!!

6 comments: