Wednesday, October 7, 2009

P.M.S.


Come and give me a hug, I need a hug..... If you come within 5 feet of me, I will throw this remote control at your head!

Im soo fat...Bring me that chocolate icecream with reeces peanutbutter cups in it and hot fudge!

Ive got the worst cramps...I hate being a woman and for whatever reason, its all YOUR fault!

That is the saddest commercial I have ever seen....stupid writters, why would they write that in the first place!!

I cant stop crying...you suck!

I love my kids so much it makes me cry.... If any of you say another word Im going to beat you all! now stop talking and just sit there!!

I wish my hubby was home, that would make things easier and better right now....When you walk in that door, dont even THINK about looking at me, let alone talking.. you are breathing wrong!

Stupid drivers!!!! shut up kids!! stop talking and just look out the window!!! Mommy needs a nap!!....Im so sorry, you are the best kids in the whole world,{crying pretty hard now} cant see the road bc of the tears..

wait, is this p.m.s.? or is this just me?? DOH!!

1 comment:

  1. And men say they don't understand women.

    Pishaw. Just call & tell me you're bringing home dinner because you've noticed how much I do around the house. Tell me I'm the prettiest wife that ever was, and the flowers you brought home from work reminded you of how wonderful I always smell. Then tell me you're gonna watch the kids for me on Saturday while I get a massage because I deserve it for being so awesome.

    What's so hard about that?

    ReplyDelete