Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's a Family Affair!



We all signed up for "signs on the trail" 5k, It was Erin's, Gretchen's and My girls first 5k! It was alot of fun to share this with them, they all did great including my girls! They messed up the route and we ended up going 4 miles instead of 3 but everyone hung in there and it was a party! BUT, I KNOW YOUR ALL WONDERING ...WHO IS THE MOUNTAIN MAN STANDING IN OUR PICTURE??? One of these things doesnt belong here. Thats Troy, and his idea of what to wear to a 5k. Dont let him scare you, he only looks like a creepy psycho, really he's harmless.





Erin, Gretchen, and I did the "Heart of Holladay" 5k today!! It was also a blast. The weather was perfect and so was the company. I ran my fastest time ever and I was really happy about that. I want to do this one for sure next year also. Good route, good t-shirts, good times.


We're too sexy for our shirts, too sexy for our shirts, so sexy it hurts.. We're too sexy for our bodies, too sexy for our bodies, too sexy..... We are models, you know what I mean, and we do our little dance on the catwalk.. ya on the catwalk...





8 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh you are so great! And your girls! Way to go!! You guy's look like rock-stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is freakin hilarious! i love the "mountain man" pic! And btw, we are too sexy for our bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Troy in that picture. It kinda reminds me of a photo with someone named Esther in the background....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...how come you and Gretchen haven't aged since I last knew ya, like, 10 yrs. ago? Are you aliens?
    Good job on the 5k!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so I m a little late, I thought I posted a comment. I am jealous you can run. Sniff, sniff. Oh but great job! You all look great and thin. (Ihate you all) Hello phentermine???

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW Lysa, who can wear just a sports bra? Obviously you! Thats awesome!! Wow. Now go eat some cake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who's that hot guy in the top right of the "mountain man picture"? He must be B to the Ichin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi, its not just a sports bra its a tank top with a pink stripe that apparantly looks flesh colored. ummm ive had 4 kids, do you really think i would wear just a sports bra??? hello!!

    ReplyDelete