Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ants in his pants!











Soyer cant ever sit still. And I mean NEVER!!! So on sunday he was running around, bouncing on the couch and jumping off the table. I was really trying to just chill and relax. He was not making this easy. So finally after the 10th time of telling him to settle down, i made him run around the trampoline, then the playset, then the tent that was set up in the backyard about 5 times. He came back in and I said, "Soyer, did it work? did you get the wiggles out?" And he said "let me see...." he sat down on the couch and then looked at me and whispered under his breath, "Dangit!" So of course I just started to laugh. That kid keeps me young, he's good for the soul.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I think you are a genius to make him run around like that - I have never tried that one. I wish I had just a hint of his energy. I would be in such good shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could bottle some of that energy and use it when i've hit a wall. that boy definitely has enough to spare. :)

    ReplyDelete