Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. To be 5 yrs old again would be liberating as long as I didnt have to do school again.
2. Listen to your intuition, its always right
3. Family means everything.
4. Friends that can stand the test of time are the ones you want by your side when you are old.
5. Your parents are far from perfect and you take what you learned from them, good or bad and make it better.
6. I hope I dont screw my kids up too much.
7. When you are feeling down, drink a diet coke and go serve someone else.
8. When you are feeling cloudy, go run.
9. Take alone time, no phone, no t.v., no computer, just you and your thoughts, you might have an epiphany.
10.Dont forget to pray and give credit where credit is due.
11.Learn how to control your emotions, it may make all the difference at the outcome.
12. I need to learn how to smile more. I know I give the wrong impression of what is on the inside.
13. Keep your house clean, it helps clear your mind.
14. I need to learn how to hug more. I hate pda and I need to get over it. I might regret it some day.
15. Say sorry with sincerity.
16. Dont hide your laughter.
17.Remember to think about all the things that you DO have.
18.Be grateful for your health, you never know when that will change.
19. Exercise! You have an able body to do it, you might not always have that.
20.I love my family and friends. Each for their individual personalities, each for everything they bring to my life, each brings something different, each has given me something I hold close to my heart.
21. If you want to add to my list, feel free.

4 comments:

  1. That was so SO good. I'm going to copy them down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list!!! You DO need to smile and hug more! I can't believe you admitted that out loud. Now you know what's coming!!! Lots of PDA for you!!!!!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, Lysa. Did you come up with all these by yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment earlier, where did it go? I just wanted to say (again) how true this rings and that I need to make a list too.

    Random thoughts are the best.

    ReplyDelete