Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sister To Be

I have a new sister to be, her name is Stephanie, she stole Anthony's heart and gave him a brand new start {yes I'm rhyming} And I want to welcome her to the family.
We went to her lovely bridal shower, we got lost on our way there, I trusted Gen to not make us late, and learned that was a big mistake!
But we got there just in time you see to play games and meet some new friends, We laughed and ate well, and enjoyed this new beautiful girl, And then I had to go pee..




OOOO LAA LAA!!!



Happy Groom

One game we played: Stephanie had to answer questions about Anthony and everytime she got one wrong, she had to put a gumball in her mouth..


She wasn't very good at this game...



Gen was not only bad with directions that night, but she tried to cheat too! She was trying to whisper the answers to Steph and so she had to eat some gum too..


Spitting out her Big WAD of gum.. It was much bigger than it looks here... CHEERS to the Happy, Beautiful Couple!!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers! I think we need to play that gumball game with Scott and Gary.
    Cute rhyming poem too!

    ReplyDelete